Bet9ja is a popular sports betting platform in Nigeria that offers users a variety of betting options on different sports and events. As with any betting platform, the ultimate goal is to win and withdraw your earnings without hassle. However, if you are new to gambling and have no idea how it all works, withdrawing money from an online bookmaker can seem confusing. That’s why we’re here to help you through the step-by-step process of withdrawing from Bet9ja.
So, keep reading our Bet9ja review on how to withdraw from this great Nigerian bookmaker. With our easy guide, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to enjoy your winnings in no time.
How to make your first withdrawal at Bet9ja
To request your first withdrawal at Bet9ja is not complicated. However, you can only use your registered bank account to make a withdrawal request from your Bet9ja account. Other payment methods are not accepted. So, follow our steps below to request your first withdrawal at Bet9ja:
- Login to your Bet9ja account and select ‘Withdraw’ from the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Ensure the bank account name matches your Bet9ja account registration details. Otherwise, your account may be suspended until proof of ID and a bank statement showing ownership of the bank account you entered has been verified.
- To register your bank account details, go to the ‘Manage Bank Account’ section and select ‘Add Bank Account.’
- Next, make sure you input your correct banking details.
- After the bank account has been registered on the platform, click ‘Withdrawal’ in the ‘My Account’ menu, input how much you want to withdraw and then select the correct bank account number from the list of drop-downs.
- You must then click on the ‘Make Withdrawal’ button and confirm your withdrawal. Please note that the minimum amount you can withdraw from Bet9ja is ₦1,000.
- You will then be asked to choose either SMS or e-mail to receive an OTP (one-time password) required to authenticate your withdrawal request.
- The withdrawal will be processed once the correct OTP has been entered.
How to withdraw from Bet9ja to OPay account
OPay is an all-in-one mobile platform that provides various financial services in African countries and further afield. With over 30 million registered app users and 500,000 agents in Nigeria, OPay is a reliable platform that you can trust to send and receive money, pay bills, and more.
If you have an OPay wallet, you can quickly transfer funds from your Bet9ja account to your OPay account. Just must select OPay or Paycom when requesting a withdrawal and enter your account number. However, it is also vital to remember that your account name must match the name on your OPay wallet account. This simple and convenient process allows you to access your winnings and use them as you wish quickly.
How to withdraw from Bet9ja to PalmPay account
Withdrawing your winnings from Bet9ja using PalmPay is a fast and free process. You can easily send money to any PalmPay user or Nigerian bank account without any charges. This ensures that you keep all your winnings without any deductions.
Furthermore, PalmPay is a highly reliable payment platform in Nigeria. In fact, 99% of customers have voted for them as the most reliable payment platform in the country. Therefore, you can be assured that your transactions will be processed smoothly and securely, giving you peace of mind while withdrawing your winnings from Bet9ja.
Bet9ja withdrawal times
Bet9ja has a fast and efficient withdrawal system, ensuring you receive your winnings promptly. Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of making a request, and the money is credited to your bank account within three working days. However, it’s important to note that the withdrawal time may vary depending on the bank you used for the withdrawal.
You can track your withdrawal status on the Bet9ja website on desktop or the mobile site. If there are ever any issues, customer support is also available 24/7 to assist. Overall, Bet9ja’s withdrawal process is reliable and efficient, which will give you peace of mind on when it comes to receiving your winnings.
- Withdrawals to debit or credit cards typically take three to five bank working days to process.
- Payouts processed through an ordinary bank transfer can take up to 5 banking days.
- Bet9ja relies on banks and payment service providers for processing times and cannot speed up the process.
- Withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill Moneybookers are usually processed within 24 hours of the request.
In conclusion, Bet9ja offers a user-friendly platform for Nigerian sports enthusiasts to place bets on their favourite sports and events. Withdrawing your winnings from Bet9ja is a simple process, and several options are available to suit your preference. Whether you choose to withdraw through your bank account, OPay, or PalmPay, it’s essential to follow the steps carefully to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.
We hope that our guide has helped provide you with the necessary information to withdraw your earnings from Bet9ja. Remember always to gamble responsibly and enjoy the thrill of sports betting at this great betting platform that has lots going for it.